2. Let go of expectations of others, hold yourself accountable for what you want to be and where you want to go.
3. Don't depend on anyone else to get better at being you.
4. We only exist, truly exist, when we let go of all layers that have covered our hearts. Shed, heal, grow, repeat.
5. You don't have to take every piece of advice that is offered to you. Gather the words that you find value in and leave the rest.
6. Run toward your struggle. Allow yourself to feel the emotions that you are afraid of. The only way to conquer is to confront.
7. Be creative. Don't let what you don't have stop you. Find new ways to fill your spirit with joy.
8. Resting is not the same thing as stopping. Take a break. Your soul will thank you by being even stronger than ever before.
9. We all have a light within us that was purposefully placed there to shine and reflect on others. Don't be selfish with yours.
10. Your story is the only thing you will ever truly have in this world. Write it down.
Photo Cred: @KennethLDixon